Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Inside

When the blood that bound us
Died
When the years between us
Lied
When you were so far away
I could still feel you inside
I still need you inside

She looks at me, tears full of
Pain
I look back at her, burning with
Shame
But I don't need her, just you
So I'll take all of her blame
Yeah, I take her blame

It's passed midnight
She's sleeping, but I lie awake
The shadows are talking to me
Whispering regrets
It's passed midnight
She's sleeping
The phone rings

When the blood that binds you
Dies
There will be no more time for
Lies
When the pain is gone
Will you still need me inside?
Do you still want me inside?

She looks at me, tears full of
Rage
I don't care now, breaking free of this
Cage
But she's spitting out your name
I won't let you take her blame
I'm the only one to blame

It's after midnight
I'm driving, sick inside
The shadows are talking to me
Whispering guilt
It's after midnight
I'm driving
You're alone

Will the blood that binds us
Die?
Is there one thing that hasn't been a
Lie?
How can I go on now without you?
I need to have you inside
I'll die to keep you inside

No comments:

Post a Comment